Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours prior to Darshan Slot subject to availability of Quota.
On normal days, about 18 hours are allotted for Sarvadarsanam and on peak days, it is open for 20 hours.
Special Entry Darshan
* The Special Entry Darshan(Seeghra Darshanam) is introduced on 21-Sep-2009 to provide quick Darshan to the Pilgrims.
* The cost of the Ticket is Rs.300/- per pilgrim with two Laddus free of cost and booking is open round the clock.
* The Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan is introduced w.e.f. 27.August.2014.
* Pilgrims can book Special Entry Darshan tickets for the current day 3 hours prior to Darshan Slot subject to availability of Quota. Pilgrims can make eHundi Offering while booking Darshan tickets.
* Pilgrims can avail the Advance Booking of Special Entry Darshan through InternetBooking(www.ttdsevaonline.com), e-Darshan Counters and Indian Post Offices.
The darshan timings are the same as that for Sarvadarsanam.
|Special Entry Darshan Timings ( Seeghra Darshan )|
|MONDAY||7:00 AM TO 5:00 PM|
|TUESDAY||8:00 AM TO 2:00 PM|
|WEDNESDAY||9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM|
|THURSDAY||9:00 AM TO 5:00 PM|
|FRIDAY||9:30 AM TO 9:00 PM|
|SATURDAY||7:00 AM TO 9:00 PM|
|SUNDAY||7:00 AM TO 9:00 PM|
1. Divya Darshan facility is provided for pedestrian who come on foot to Tirumala through Gali Gopuram or Srivari Mettu.
2. Bio-metric counters are established on these foot paths, to facilitate free darshan, free accommodation (P.A.C) and free food facilities at Tirumala.
Sudarshan token System
The Sudarsanam token system was introduced to minimise the waiting time for Sarvadarsanam, Special Darshan and other paid darshan/sevas. Some of its features: The tokens are available Rs.50/- token at the
- Second Choultry (behind the Railway Station),
- Bhudevi Complex,
- Alipiri Tollgate,
- Sreenivasam in Tirupati,
- Srivari Sannidhi, Tirupati,
- RTC Bus stand in Tirupati,
- TTD Information centre ,Renigunta (opposite to the Renigunta Railway Station).
The time of darshan is indicated on the tokens.Pilgrims can enter the Vaikuntam Queue Complex at Tirumala at the time indicated on the tokens. . As this system saves on waiting time, it provides pilgrims with enough time to visit temples in the vicinity like Sri Govindarajaswami Temple and Kapila Teertham at Tirupati, Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple at Tiruchanur and Sri Kalyana Venkateswara Swami Temple at Srinivasa Mangapuram.To help TTD keep a track of the number of pilgrims and ensure their smooth flow, one token is issued per head. Collective tokens for groups are not issued.Sudarshan tokens to a tune of 5000 perday, Tuesday and Wednesday 2000 perday will be issued from 05:00am
Some precautions for you to take:
- Collect your Sudarsanam token only from TTD-run counters. Tokens issued by others are not valid.Do not exchange tokens.
- Do not trust touts.
Special Darshan for Physically disabled and Aged
This special darshan is arranged for the physically challenged Persons/ Old aged people / Heart patients / Ostomy patients through P.H.Gate, Mahadwaram, Sri T.T., Tirumala in three slots every day i.e. 10:00A.M., 03:00P.M. and 10:00P.M. If necessary, such pilgrims can be accompanied by an attendant.